5 Easy Steps To Make Onion Salad
Salads generally are good sources of fibre and a healthy option for weight loss. Contrary to popular belief, onion is not an optional ingredient to be added to other meals while cooking rather with onion salad you get to enjoy the unique taste of the vegetable, onion, as its the primary ingredient.
- ¼ bunch of parsley(chopped)
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 tsp sumac
- Slice onions into a half moon shape in a pot.
- Sprinkle salt and sumac on the onion slices. Rub the sprinkled onions with your hands.
- Add the chopped parsley to the mixture.
- Squeeze half lemon and add extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix the content of the pot properly.
- The onion salad is ready.
- The onion salad can be eaten alone has a whole meal or appetizer, with spaghetti, a hot bowl of rice, grilled meat, fish or with cream.